3. My skills



In this blog I would like to talk about my skills. Currently, I am working in the warehouse where daily I am working on the system SAP. It is a leading program for industries easy to use, however I can see many aspects what can be corrected and thats why I want to learn how to do it. At my work I also working with Microsoft office, specially Excel where most of my time I am creating reports and database. At univeristy I acquainted with Wix program, on what I built my first website.

At my free time at home I tried myself to learn Phyton and C++ however, even if it was going well, I could not focus well on learning. This is my main reason to start study.





Reference:

  • (No date a) Darmowe zdjęcia z galerii, obrazy z galerii bez opłat ... - pexels. Available at: https://www.pexels.com/pl-pl/zdjecie/tekst-5598301/ (Accessed: 08 May 2023).

Komentarze