1. Welcome


Hello,

My name is Karolina, I came from Poland and I am a studend of DMU on Computer Sience. In this blog I will share my knowledge about what I learn from module called Computer Skills & Research.

I study at this university because I want to learn how to write a program and develop it. I would like to create an userfriendly aplication for industry. I always wanted to learn how to program, but my interest with computers start when I had my first computer at home and till that I called myself as a gamer. However, even if I like everything what is related to software, I had to choose other path of my career. After many years I came back and now I want to dig deeper in this field.

This is my second module and even is it was only 3 month I learned man new skills, like how to create website or blog. I think, next couple of months will result in new useful skills.





Reference:

  • https://www.pexels.com/pl-pl/zdjecie/czarno-bialy-drewniany-znak-powitalny-3643925/

Komentarze